Thursday, March 10, 2005

damn you Noah and Allie

I'm not a particularly sappy person (except when looking at old issues of my college paper). I don't usually like sappy movies. But then I saw The Notebook and had a shamefully sappy reaction to it. I mean, it's based on a NICHOLAS SPARKS novel. That's like one step up from Harlequin, right? We're talking the Lifetime movie of literature. So I tried to forget about this dark moment in my life, but then Mark got me the DVD when it came out, perhaps because my uncharacteristically girly reaction to it amused him. So I tried easing into it by just watching the trailer. And proceeded to cry like a baby. At a COMMERCIAL for a MOVIE that is so SAPPY I could DIE. What the hell is the matter with me?

In other news, I'm having a Dance Dance Revolution party. I already called O.P.P. and Easy Lover, although I had to fight a Certain Phil Collins Enthusiast for the latter. You know who you are.

Can you tell I figured out how to put in web links?

No comments: