Wednesday, May 04, 2005

yay movies

I want to see this, this (despite not liking Nicholas Cage), this (who is that blond girl? I like her), this (Helena Bonham Carter is basically perfect), and this...I love Ron Livingston ("I'm sorry, I can't, don't hate me"), Allison Janney ("First of all, you're wrong. Second of all, shut up"), and Anthony LaPaglia. Although we'll see how that one plays out, because I'm getting a little tired of the whole "two miserable people coming together and somehow suddenly being happy" thing.

And this. But you knew that already. Prey, slay, DISPLAY!

I love trailers. Oh, and movies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crash and Serenity for me. That Steven Tobolowsky movie looks funny.

Tim

Red said...

I tried to watch the trailer for Serenity and it made me want to die. Other than that I have no strong opinions.