Wednesday, March 01, 2006

odds are they won't put me in the brochure

[Picture removed, because all the tried-and-true tenters already had the schmantastic opportunity of seeing it, and also I HATE IT... on some level it's just a stupid picture of me from a long time ago and on another level it's adolesent discomfort captured on film forever. And on another level, who cares?]

Mark: This is the bitchiest looking picture I've ever seen of you.
Me: Holy shit.
Mark: When was this taken?
Me: I don't know, a zillion years ago?
Mark: What's wrong with you?
Me: I don't know. Maybe I read something on that paper that made me really mad.
Mark: Yeah, like, "Red, we like your ripped jeans."
Me: And I'm right in front of the sign, like the worst advertisement ever. "Come to this school and be miserable."
Mark: Seriously.
Me: This is so awful. I should blog it!

No comments: