Thursday, September 07, 2006

livin' on the edge

Me: Do you want to see Little Miss Sunshine?
Mark: I was going to ask if you wanted to see How To Eat Fried Worms.
Me: That's cute. Why do you always want to see the dumbest movies?
Mark: Didn't you read that book when you were a kid?
Me: Yeah, I think so. Okay, let's pay to see Sunshine and then we'll sneak into yours.
Mark: I'm not sneaking into a movie, Red. I'm thirty years old.
Me: Well, it's not like you're crawling through an air duct. You just walk out of one movie and walk into the other.
Mark: What if I get caught? Caught sneaking into a movie when I'm thirty years old.
Me: Then, I don't know, fake senility.
Mark: Uh-huh.
Me: Early onset senility.
Mark: Right.
Me: Look confused and bump into something. And then just run out. I'll be right behind you. Don't worry.
Mark: I don't think I want to go to movies with you anymore.

No comments: