Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the modern day Unicorn Club*


Me: Aren't you happy I joined MySpace?
Mark: Yeah, I'm thrilled. Your page is completely useless.
Me: What!
Mark: You're like, "Hi, I like to lay around."
Me: But I do.
Mark: You have some song by Jerry Lee Lewis...
Me: Jenny Lewis!
Mark: And you have TOM in your best friend slot.
Me: There's a best friend slot?
Mark: Yeah, and you have Tom there. You can delete him, you know.
Me: Why do I need to delete him?
Mark: Right, why get rid of him, you only have three friends so you better hang on to the ones you have.
Me: I don't know how to find people to make my friends!
Mark: That's sad.
Me: Yeah, so far, not a fan of MySpace.
Mark: Why not? It's the best.

*Bonus points if you get that reference, Lila. Incidentally, does anyone feel like acting out all the old Sweet Valley High covers and taking pictures of it? No? Uh, me neither.

But if you change your mind, Dangerous Love and Kidnapped! are all mine.

No comments: