1. Did you cry today?
No, and I don't plan on it.
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was at work listening to Knocked Up Supergirl talk about how she read that when you're newly pregnant you don't actually need to "eat for two," you only need three extra glasses of milk a day, and besides that she's enjoying snacking of lots of healthy fruit and vegetables. In that moment I wanted to shove sour cream and onion chips down her throat more than I've ever wanted to do anything in my entire life. Fruit-eating baby-housing bitch. I mean, what? Miracle of life, whee!
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Buying chicken broth and mushrooms in preparation for the now legendary Tuesday Night Dinner.
4. What did you do in 1992?
I was a freshman in high school. I played with my friends and gossiped. Wow, things are so different now.
5. What song do you love right now?
I love every song on the latest fun mix, Fun The One You're With. If I had to pick one, maybe You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse.
6. Three words to explain why you last threw up.
Jen's cats suck.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Green and black.
8. What was the last thing you bought?
Cocoa butter body oil. It kind of sounds dirty, doesn't it? Oh, just to me? Okay. Well. Anyway. How are you?
9. Where do you keep your money?
In the bank, or in Sephora.
10. What was the weather like today?
Cool in the morning and at night. I LOVE FALL! Bring it! I already have pumpkin candles.
11. What's the best part about winter?
The holidays, and the snuggliness of it all. I think winter's cozy.
12. When is your birthday?
13. Are you over the age of 25?
Not a day over 22, thanks for asking.
14. What were you doing last night?
Texting and cursing the Sox.
15. Do you sing?
I love to singa...
16. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
No. These questions have started to suck.
17. Do you know anyone named Daisy?
No. Oh wait! When my dad was a kid he had a cat named Daisy. It probably died like fifty years ago. So, actually, the answer is still no. Crap, now there's an angry cat ghost after me.
18. Do you make up your own words?
19. Are you ticklish?
20. Would you say you're feisty?
Indeed I would.
21. Favorite animal?
A fish that buys its own food and cleans its own tank.
22. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "B"?
23. Who's the last person to call you?
24. At what age do you want to have kids?
Mmm, that depends. Not anytime soon.
25. What is your favorite candy?
26. What is the next concert you're going to?
Matt Nathanson next month.
27. Where did you go today?
Work, CVS, Shaw's, home.
28. What is something you say a lot?
29. You're at a friend's house in the bathroom and realize there is no toilet paper. Do you ask them or look yourself?
Well, I'd do a scan, but then I'd start pounding the wall and swearing and Larry Craiging out.
30. Do you have to work tomorrow?
Yes, does anyone have a job where they get Wednesdays off?
31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Jen, but via text, so maybe that doesn't count.
32. Soup...out of a can, packet, or homemade?
Preferably chicken noodle with extra carrots from the Soup Factory. In the dead of winter, that stuff is like crack. Warm, delicious crack.
33. Do you have a nickname?
Red. But you knew that.
34. Are you a heavy sleeper?
No, I'm a light sleeper. Sorry, former and future bedmates.
35. What are you listening to?
Um, definitely not Rock of Love. Definitely not.
36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Superbad! It was fantastic. And I can't WAIT to see I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With, (Sarah Silverman, yay!), Lars and the Real Girl, and Feast of Love.
37. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Earlier today. Although my dishwasher did them, so I really can't take much credit.
38. Name someone who made you laugh today?
39. What's your favorite quote?
There are TONS but the most succinct is probably "If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?"
40. Guiltiest pleasure?