1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30. And I listened to the world's biggest airhead DJ, Kelly Malone, pontificate about a new self-help book she's reading and how it's taught her that every time you say "Do I look fat in this?" what you're really saying is, "Am I good enough?" I really hate it when people state obvious, generic, pop psychology crap like it's a freakin' revelation.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
I'd rather take a trip.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
King Kong, which was also Jurassic Park, Star Wars, and Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Office. And the episode of Lost where Walt was on instant messenger.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Nature Valley maple and brown sugar granola bar and peach yogurt
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What foods do you dislike?
The Big 5, of course: Potatoes, cheese (unless it's from Dali, oddly enough), bananas, beans, and coffee.
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Baked Lays sour cream and onion
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I miss CDs, actually, because I don't buy them anymore; it's all very song-specific now, with iTunes and LimeWire.
11. What kind of car do you drive?
14 Favorite drink?
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
16.What color is your bathroom?
One is light green, one is yellow, and the other one is too many bathooms
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't know. Is that wrong?
18. Where would you retire?
Maybe the Cape
19. Favorite time of day?
Whenever I'm with or talking to my friends
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
I'm not sending it to anyone
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
24. What laundry detergent do you use?
All free & clear
25. Coke or Pepsi?
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
27. What size shoe do you wear?
28. Do you have pets?
No, I have not yet acquired Duck
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
I think they pretty much know everything already.
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
Becky from Tom Sawyer, because they got to go on adventures and I had to go to school
31. Favorite Candy Bar?
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Candy striper, bookstore girl, receptionist, marketing crap, talkologist
34. Favorite season?
35. Nicknames you've had?
For some reason, at some point everyone I know has called me Redaboo
37. Eye color:
38. Ever been to Africa?
39. Ever been toilet papering?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
This is worth re-posting:
Kid #1: Grape is better than cherry.
Kid #2: No, grape is the worst.
Kid #1: Miss Red, have you ever loved someone so much that it made you cry?
Kid #1: Like if you went on a date with them.
Kid #2: Actually grape is OK sometimes.
41. Been in a car accident?
Not a bad one
42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?
"Ever been toilet papering?"
43. Favorite day of the week?
44. Favorite restaurant?
I freakin' love Sake.
45. Favorite flower?
46. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney, primarily for mocking purposes
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None, but I should've. I purposely took my test in a town where the only thing they made you do was a 3-point turn.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Read, watch TV, talk on the phone, blog it up
On worknights, I try for 10:30
56. Last person you went to dinner with?
Melissa and Joe at the Soup Factory... a 3-hour dinner, which is the only way to do it
57. Ford or Chevy?
58. What are you listening to right now?
59. What is your favorite color?
60. Lake, Ocean or River?
Ocean. Lakes are creepy. Horror movies always have lakes in them.
61. How many tattoos do you have?
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Your mom came first
63. How many people are you sending this email to?
I'm putting it out into the universe, and who knows how far-reaching my influence may be
64. Favorite Cocktail?
65. Red or White wine?
66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-a-way?
Summer camp... marshmallows and campfires and bug spray and Capture the Flag. It'd have to be co-ed though so we could have a big dance at the end. Camp Cucamonga!
67. What do you want to be?
68. Republican or Democrat?
Independent, but more Democrat.
69. Favorite Family Vacation?
Dirty Dancing. Nobody puts Baby as the last question.