Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I once was lost, and still am

Dear Lost,

It's difficult for me to write this, but I have to be honest with you. I feel like we've been spending too much time together. I need space. I guess what I'm trying to say is: It's over.

This wasn't an easy decision, believe me. I really do enjoy spending time with you. But afterwards, I just feel empty. I end up on the phone with Elusive Jen, practically in tears, wondering what it's all about. And she can't help me; she doesn't know either. I don't even know what I am to you. I'd like to think that I'm a jungle warrior, but I may just be one of those useless beach people lying around doing everyone else's laundry.

I guess I just don't see a future with us. You know how to push my buttons (ba-dum-bum!) but really, where is this going? I mean, DO YOU EVEN KNOW? DOES ANYONE? WHY DID I SPEND TWO HOURS WITH YOU TONIGHT AND WALK AWAY ONLY KNOWING THAT DESMOND WAS KIND OF ATTRACTIVE BEFORE HE STARTED ROCKING THE SCRAGGLY ISLAND LOOK?

Sorry. I'm a little emotional. Please don't call me. Don't DVR yourself. Don't even IM me, Walt. I need a clean break.

Hugs,
Red

No comments: